[CLOSED TO COMMENTS]
So you changed some setting on your phone and now you don't know how to fix it? Have no fear, there is a simple process that can restore your phone to the default settings:
- Click OK/Menu
- Click right twice to get to the Settings and Tools Menu
- Click down until you get to the System (this is 5 on a 5200)
- Click down until you get to the Security (this is also 5 on a 5200)
- Enter your lock code. If you have not customized it, this is the last for digits of your phone number.
- Click Reset Default
- You'll see a message that says "Reset Default: Preference settings will be set to factory defaults. Press OK to continue." You know what to do here...
I've not done this on my phone. I like my settings. But I'm told that this will NOT remove the custom rings you have uploaded on your phone AND there is a seperate menu item for deleting contacts. So, I don't think it will remove your contact information either BUT I cannot guarantee this. Choosing this option MIGHT remove all of those settings.
If someone reading this follows these instructions, please let me know, in a comment, what is cleared and what is not.