OK folks, the long awaited update has been released from beta testing.
You can get it yourself right here: http://dn.codegear.com/article/36406
There are some good fixes in this. The big one for most folks will be the input filter fix. For many the UTF-8 cleanup will be a god send. Deployment tweaks are included too.
In fact here’s the complete list:
- Fix to the IDE to ensure correct storage of UTF-8 strings in the .xml.php
- Fix to VCL for PHP to parse .xml.php in UTF-8 mode
- Save Project As… fixed (QC 43580)
- Updated sourcecode documentation for the VCL
- Fixed problem with PHP 5.2.1. The Input Filter extension is out of beta and function for filter data was changed to a new name, so Input object now takes that into account (QC 43607)
- Fixed problem with vcl-bin folder. The alias is set to be a root alias, making it easier to configure on deployment
- Added global var to specify if properties are html_decoded when read from the .xml.php
- Corrected support phone list .txt file